Saturday, November 2, 2013

New Semester

Can't believed it has been 2 months!! I've finished level 3 and now currently in level 4. New classmates and new teachers. Though I missed my class 3B very much, I'm trying to enjoy my new class. 


This is during our completion ceremony, I've got an award which is called 우정상 which literally translates the friendship award which kinda mean most popular friend in class, I don't even know why I'm chosen. I honestly don't think I deserved it. 


But still happy cos I got a free pen and a certificate. :p


With my teachers who treat us more than just students. So far in my life, the teachers I like the most are my Korean teachers, whether the Korean teachers in Malaysia or in Korea. I guess Korean teachers are more friendly. Hoping none of my school teachers are reading this. :x


Friends who no longer in the same class as me now. T_T


All of us during the last day in school which pretty autumn leaves. 


Most of them will be going back to their own countries after this semester which ends next month I'm so sad! T_T


However, I'm really grateful to meet all of them :)

*Photos credits to Raymond*

No comments: